Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This made me lose my shit.









"This is The Challenge - Record an album in 28 days, just because you can. That’s 10 songs or 35 minutes of original material recorded during the month of February. Go ahead… put it to tape.Don't wait for inspiration - taking action puts you in a position to get inspired. You'll stumble across ideas you would have never come up with otherwise, and maybe only because you were trying to meet a day’s quota of (song)writing. Show up and get something done, and invest in yourself and each other."

Moving. I really want to try this year, mostly to avenge the massive software failure that marred my 2008 entry. I don't know how much I'll be able to get done though, I'm way into Fallout 3 right now, and extracurricular things are starting to suffer. Not to mention I've been working on one specific song for 4 months... I can see the finish line, then I'm pretty sure I can bust out 35 minutes of acoustic Casio ditties and half-assed ambient stuff.

No comments: